Sun And Games

Computer Games, Life, Business, Family, Stuff

Friday, January 21, 2005

Aruba, Jamica, Ooo I wanna take ya . . .

Ok, time for a personal and fun post. And a quick one as well. All my posts can't be these long winded dissertations. Seems once I get going, I just can't stop. See, there I go again.

Anyway . . . back on topic. The family and I just returned from 8 nights in Aruba. It's our second trip to this little tropical paradise, and long overdue. The last time we went was 4 years ago. I wasn't all that excited about going at first. I think partially because, I booked the trip like a year ago, and I've been just so friggin busy between family, work and SunAndGames, that I hadn't spend much time thinking about it. A couple of days, before we left though, I was getting pretty pumped. We took a bunch of pictures, and video. It was a great time, and no one wanted to come home. I still can't figure out why the sand that's supposed to be outside my window has turned to all this white fluffy stuff. The highlight of the trip, at least for me, was sailing on the pirate ship. Rope swinging from an 85 ft schooner is not something you get to do every day. I did promise, this was going to be a short post, so time to finish. If you want to see more, check out the pictures. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, and I've got a whack of pictues to post, I guess this is not really a short post after all. Hmmm . . . maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home