Sun And Games

Computer Games, Life, Business, Family, Stuff

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Security is for cadavers

I've used GoDaddy as my domain name registrar for a number of years, and I always thought they were a pretty cool outfit that provided great service. Now I know why. I recently stumbled onto the blog of their CEO Bob Parsons. He appears to be a pretty cool guy himself, with quite a storied past. I really liked one of his recent posts entitled “Robert, they can’t eat you!” My rules for survival. I especially liked his justification for rule # 1:

I hear people say, “But I’m concerned about security.” My response to that is simple: “Security is for cadavers.”

The one thing I don't understand, is why his RSS feed only has 2 subscribers in my favourite aggregator Bloglines. I mean, hey I have one subscriber (me), and I have yet to make the 2.4 Million Mr. Parson is about to spend on his upcoming Super Bowl ad. Although, one more subscriber in Bloglines, and I catch up to him. Look out Bob, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home