Sun And Games

Computer Games, Life, Business, Family, Stuff

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Looking For A 40th Birthday Present?

I'm a little older than 40, but don't expect me to answer by how much. Well, lots of other people are turning 40 this year, and they have all sorts of friends that can't imagine what to get for them. It does seem like such an old age, at least it did for me. I didn't have a problem with 20, or even with 30, or come to think of it, at the time I didn't think too much about 40 either. But, now that I look back at it, it does seem kind of old. Maybe something about having a teenager around the house makes it worse, as they like to remind you about how young they are. Anyway, if your looking for some perfect gifts for a 40 year old, especially a guy, then you may need a little help. It is a big number, that for some reason, guys seem to have a harder time with. I guess, the trick is not to think about it. I know my Dad had a thing about birthdays, and never liked to celebrate his. I always thought that was a little silly, but maybe now as I get older, I can start to imagine why. Just a little, but not a lot.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home